DID YOU KNOW:
- More than 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck.
- More than 40% of Christian marriages end in divorce, and money problems are one of the number one causes!
- The average student loan debt for college graduates is $33,424 per student. The average family mortgage is $156,474. The average amount owed in credit card debt is $15,480.
- Debt is a countrywide epidemic! As of August 2014, American consumers owe: $11.74 trillion in total debts (up 5%, and rising, from 2013). Student loan debt has risen to $1,131.7 BILLION (up 14.2% from 2013)! Things have to change.**
**Statistics as of August 2014 via www.nerdwallet.com
Your money. Your story. Your life.
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University (FPU) is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Some of the topics we will cover over the 9-weeks together:
- Super Saving
- Relating with Money: How to Communicate and Work with Your Spouse
- Breaking the Chains of Debt
- Mortgages and Real Estate
- College Planning and Retirement
How Much Does it Cost?
New Class Members: $93 (+ Shipping)*
This cost covers your Dave Ramsey Membership Kit with Debt-tackling and financial planning materials. Click here to see what the kit includes.
Refresher Course: FREE
Available only for those who already have the class materials.
*For those needing financial assistance (whether in part or full) with this cost let us know! We have scholarship assistance available for those in tough financial seasons.
When Does FPU Meet?
Stay tuned for announcements about our next FPU session. If you are looking for a class starting more immediately, check the Financial Peace website for a class near you
How Do I Sign Up?
Click here to register: Register Me for FPU at Bethany
NOTE: Register ASAP so your materials arrive in time for the class to start.
For more info or questions, contact Pastor Christian Bonham.
“Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University has changed our lives forever. By following the principles we have learned, we are now debt free and also have completed baby step three. We have paid off more than $58,000. If we can do it, anybody can do it!"
Daryl and Kristy
“Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University has changed the way we budget every month, how we handle money daily, and helped us pay off over $14,000 in credit card debt. While we still have a way to go in our financial journey, we finally have a common goal together and are working daily to honor God with how we use what He has entrusted to us. While all of the sessions proved to be more than useful, our favorites were those dealing with daily budgeting (the envelopes!) and building a $1000 emergency fund! This class is a must for all: college-age, young professionals, young married couples, and even 40+ year marriage veterans!”
Christian and Laura
“$323,000 in debt in 2004, large mortgage, two car payments, failed small business, juggling Peter to pay Paul, spending $300 to $400 dollars more a month than we were bringing home. Two income family, making around $100,000. Then job loss happened… 10 long years later, we are debt free [and] working as international school teachers, doing our best to live like no-one else so that we can live like no -one else, in the countries of Kazakhstan and Hungary.”
Dave and Carol